17/01/2012

Working....

I love my paper, i love my duty and i love my position = I like working here!
But this place are seem like "shrinking" day by day. I need new working environments, need to find another job. I don't want to be a "jobless" person! ( no money & savings ).

But to works with new environment and new place, mummy have to learn and start from zero. Mummy don't like at all, that's why i'm still HERE....

The most me dislike is working in Kota Kinabalu city with heavy traffic jammed everyday and excidents anyway. This reason make me feel annoying if the job offered are in this particular area. Again, that's why i'm still HERE.

From working place to my home sweet home only 15 minutes drive away and if 100k/j you will reach the place in 10 minutes wahahahaha. No heavy traffic jam (not at all unless an excident happen ), no traffic light and no heavy numbers of vehicle along the road! Love it so much babe....

Hope i'm still here in 5 years later ( semoga sihat & panjang umur ) coz i just need another 5 years to works then i want to spend the rest of my life taking care my beloved family. Adioooosss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment